Job description / Role
- Knowledge of substation Primary & Secondary design/equipment.
- Review & Validation of design documents from all stakeholders.
- BOQ preparations
- Technical offer/order reviews of supplier
- Data collection from site visit for different stakeholders.
- Coordination with Project Management/Engineering/customer for design related matters.
- Must be Approved by DEWA - FPS & MEP Engineer (can be from previous project) good performance
- MEP & Fine Design
- Checking Daily progress on Fire fighting, Sub contractor, Cash flow & Manage Quality
- Design coordinator to resolve the technical comment and queries from the consultant and DEWA to respond to it through the sub-contractor e.g. like what is the capacity
- Arrange the response, review and submit from sub-contractor and Dewa to sign
- End of project review and submission
- Looking for someone with 10 years experience, mid management
- Reporting to Manager and will be liaising with engineer in DEWA for items of scope of work.
- No direct reportees apart from the contractors.
- Bachelor in Engineering
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
MEP Coordinator - Immediate
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||13 Sep|
Head of MEP - Contractor
|Abu Dhabi||15 Sep|
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Building Construction / QS Engineer
MEP Project Manager - Short Term Role
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Project Engineer - Properties Investment