Job description / Role
* You will work alongside a multidisciplinary team, including Senior Project Managers, Business Analysts and various technical team members; many of which are very accomplished developers.
* The projects typically include B2C web builds and B2B portals; both of which include integration with complex internal systems such as CRM and ERP systems.
* You will have the support of the team; however we expect you to be professional, with strong communication skills and a passion for the craft.
* This role represents an exciting opportunity to join the team and contribute to award winning projects for brands you will immediately know and be familiar with
* We are seeking a proactive developer, who doesn't mind rolling up their sleeves. You must be passionate about the craft and truly care about the users and the experience of the solutions we deliver.
Skills & Experience Required
* Minimum 6+ years' experience as a front end developer
* At least 3+ years' experience in JS frameworks and libraries such as React, Redux, Angular.js etc.
* Expert understanding of HTML, CSS and responsive websites
* Expert understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS
* Expert understanding on Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Bootstrap & Materialize
* Expert understanding on advanced JS frameworks and libraries (React, Redux, observable, Etc.)
* Strong knowledge on CSS methodologies (OOCSS, BEM, SMACSS)
* Experience working with version control systems such as Git.
* Experience working with CI frameworks, Grunt, Gulp and RESTful APIs.
* Demonstrate high coding standards, with a focus on performance, web standards, accessibility and reusability
* Excellent written and spoken English
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.