Job description / Role
As the Senior Front-End Developer, you will work with a high-calibre development team using modern JS Frameworks (React/Vue.js) and support in building scalable web applications with a core focus on high-quality customer driven UI components.
You will additionally be responsible for optimising and promoting high performance efficiency across all devices and/or browsers.
This is a leading organisation with numerous exciting projects within a specialised sector. They are consistently investing in new projects and initiatives and only ever look to secure the best talent available on the market to help deliver the vision.
* Write reusable, testable, and efficient code on server-side & client-side JS frameworks.
* Understand customer-driven application requirements with the capability of translating and delivering designs and wire frames into scalable and reusable code.
* Aim towards building high quality front-end libraries to cater to the long-term vision across enterprise-wide web applications.
* Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, as well as able to communicate quantitative information in a clear and informative manner.
* Attractive tax-free salary and family benefits. Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth.
* Opportunity to join one a high-calibre development team with a leading organisation in the Middle East.
* Degree educated in Computer Science or Software Development/Engineering.
* A minimum of 6 years' front end development experience with at least 3 years delivering complex web solutions using React.JS.
* Basic understanding of Node.JS as back-end with strong knowledge of server-side rendering.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
HR Source Consulting
Senior Front-End Developer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Web Development Manager
Full Stack Software Developer
RTC-1 Employment Services