Job description / Role
THE CYCLE BISTRO - FRONT OF HOUSE (Food Attendant)
- Welcome and assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Presenting menus, providing information about specials, answering questions regarding menu items including ingredients, preparation, cooking methods etc., offering recommendations and cross-selling
- Have full knowledge of all menus and promotions and monitor execution of theme concepts, F&B promotions, decorations and ideas for set-ups, external catering and special events
- Recording orders using computerized system and serving food and beverages efficiently
- Managing lists and monitoring logs
GUEST RELATION AND CLIENT SERVICE
- Anticipate client needs through observation and offer prompt efficient service.
- Checking guest satisfaction, complaints and requests are handled with the aim of exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Maintain high level of product knowledge so they are able to explain services and facilities to clients as required.
- Initiate guest interaction through seeking and soliciting feedback from guests, including database creation and maintenance.
- Menu, products or services recommendation based on customer preferences.
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow colleagues
- The role requires the incumbent to possess strong leadership skills with the ability to work all stations in the restaurant.
- Inter-personal and Multi-Tasking Skills with a solution oriented mind set to resolving problems
- Hospitality oriented approach with focus on Guest satisfaction
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
About the Company
The Cycle Hub is the home of cycling in Dubai.
We are on a mission to encourage people to make cycling a healthy part of their lifestyle to providing a range of quality bicycling products, services, knowledge and experiences.