Job description / Role
Senior Frontend Developer / Engineer - Web Development for UAE
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Optimizing components for maximum performance and responsiveness across a vast array of web-enabled devices and browsers. Including different form-factors (screen-sizes) and brands/models of devices (smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc.).
• Integration of user-facing elements (UI / Frontend elements) developed by front-end developers with server side logic (APIs). Integration with data storage solutions.
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code, using appropriate existing frameworks & libraries
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection
If you are the right candidate, you will ensure that all the front-end components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain
You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important
In addition, you may contribute to the development of server-side logic, maintenance of the database, and you would ensure high performance and responsiveness of the UI
Employment type: Permanent
Industry standard better compensations with all benefits provided to the candidates.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science & Engineering, or a related field, with 4+ years of experience in development of responsive front-end / UI / web-applications.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Knowledge of isomorphic React and React Native is a plus
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js) is a plus
• Experience with GraphQL is a plus. Knowledge of progressive web-apps (PWA) is a plus
• Understanding of latest front-end technologies, like HTML5, and CSS3
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming (AJAX) and its quirks and workarounds
• Familiarity with REST APIs
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and CI/CD tools
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token, OAuth, etc
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• TDD, Unit Testing and Agile experience a plus
• Experience in developing Enterprise (B2B) SAAS products (software / applications), particularly in the Finance/Investment domain, is a big plus. Scrum based development experience is a plus
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management
About the Company
InnoTx is your digital innovation partner.
The march of technology is relentless. But technology by itself is nothing. Business outcomes are all that matter. This intersection of technology disruption and business innovation needs expert advice.
We help you translate your digital vision, and transform your business into a digital business. You need to not only survive but thrive in the new digital economy.
InnoTx knows this and how to get you there...
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Web Project Manager