Job description / Role
Our client is a fast-growing, highly invested start-up based in Dubai. To further enhance their mobile app, they are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join their team.
As a Senior Frontend Mobile Developer, you will be responsible for the core frontend development and enhancements on the company's application platform. You will be working with the Backend Developers to maintain a cohesive application.
As a Senior Frontend Mobile Developer, other responsibilities will include:
* Collaborate with the backend developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
* Determine the structure and design of the application pages.
* Ensure user experience determines design choices.
* Develop features to enhance the user experience.
* Strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
* Ensure the application design is optimised for smartphones.
* Build reusable code for future use
* Optimise web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
* Utilise a variety of mark-up languages to write web pages.
* Maintain brand consistency throughout the design.
As a Senior Frontend Mobile Developer, you will have the following:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Minimum 3 years of experience working with Native App Development (iOS or Android).
* Working experience in Ruby on Rails.
* Experience with mobile development, Objective-C/ Java.
* Strong analytic skills.
* Commercial skills are a plus.
* Fluency in English, Arabic is a plus.
* Experience working with React Native.
* Have used tools such as Git, NPM and webpack.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.