Job description / Role
We are seeking an exceptionally talented software developer with the ability and desire to work on challenging projects that require him to constantly master new skills and technologies. As the new Senior Full Stack Developer, he will build highly distributed systems with ReactJS and NodeJS, combined with AWS, Docker, and highly maintainable code is key.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Architect and develop highly scalable web applications.
- Work closely with our designer and engineers to design, build, and ship new features from scratch.
- Evaluate and improve the performance, durability, and security of applications in production.
- Take ownership of your tasks and see features through from start to finish.
- Help teammates improve when reviewing their work and appreciate feedback when they reciprocate.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent mix of education.
- 5+ years of work experience.
- Production experience with modern client-side web frameworks such as React, and AngularJS with Typescript.
- Working knowledge of Redux, or other state management frameworks.
- Advanced knowledge of NodeJS, Express.
- Knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MSSQL, etc.)
- Experience working with NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, MongoDB, etc.)
- Ability to create responsive UI components for high-performance and scalability.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS/LESS.
- Experience with backend data / API integration using JSON and RESTful web services.
- A high bar for code quality and craftsmanship.
- Experience with unit testing using frameworks such as Karma, Mocha.js, and Jasmine.
- Experience developing with GIT or other version control systems.
- Working knowledge of Agile (Scrum) Software Development Process methodologies.
- Broad understanding of the design and architecture of modern web applications.
About the Company
MJN Consult Arabia is a boutique investment house based in Dubai, UAE. The firm is involved in a number of projects around the world covering many industries. Current projects involve, a Finance company in Abu Dhabi, a hospitality business in Dubai, a Manufacturing unit in Ras Al Khaimah and a number of other project in Asia and Europe. Consult Arabia believes in creating a work atmosphere that allows its employees to grow, prosper and develop a highly satisfying career path. The company rewards its employees based on merits and ensuring that they are compensated in a fair and competitive manner.