Job description / Role
A company are looking for a Senior Group Legal Counsel to report directly to the Global Group Legal Director and CCO.
* Deliver and manage legal services to the Board of Directors and Shareholders
* Lead and negotiate complex deals (M&A, JVs)
* Analyse complex legal documentation
* Draft, review and negotiate commercial and finance documentation
* Manage company secretarial work
* Assist with legal risk management and compliance
* Consult and coordinate with external lawyers
* Ensure corporate compliance with all policies, laws and regulations
* Admitted as a Solicitor or Barrister (or equivalent) in England and Wales or USA
* 10 + PQE
* Must have worked in a combination of both international law firm and multinational organisation
* Must have excellent drafting skills
* Must have excellent communication and negotiation skills
* Ideally have Middle East regional experience
* Ideally have worked within shipping, ports or logistics
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.