Job description / Role
NTS Group is currently working with a leading company in the Middle East to recruit a Senior Group Performance Analyst based out of Dubai. The Senior Group Performance Analyst will be responsible for performing analysis, providing detailed performance reports and support to COEs and Business Unit management. The Analyst maintains accurate reporting of the Group’s activities and performance metrics and supports the Group Financial Controller / Group CFO in developing this environment.
• Being the COE’s / BU’s point of contact for Finance, support the business, ensure smooth communication, and address the issues / queries in a timely & collaborative manner.
• Prepare, support and participate to Monthly BU’s review and to Quarterly COE’s review as required.
• Manage the production of key performance reports and Group Business reports.
• Coordinate the inputs and review of key business stakeholders, for budget process as well as for actual performance.
• Work closely with the Group Financial Controller, and the Controlling team, to assist in the development and availability of the Performance Management systems.
• Help develop new reports / updates as required by the Group Financial Controller.
• Own document management of published reports.
• Must have previously held a position in Finance Controlling with experience of conducting reporting analysis and supporting the development of business cases.
• Experience of coordinating analysis across divisions / business units.
• Strong understanding of business financials, both Financial accounting and Management accounting.
• Strong understanding of KPIs and uses in business.
• Strong Business acumen.
• Excellent analytical skills, able to drill down to the bottom of the issue / process.
• Ability to manage production of reports / presentations.
• Strong excel analysis skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills a must.
• Proactive, autonomous and self-motivated to anticipate, prioritise and action appropriate reporting analysis demands or assignments.
• BSc (Degree), preferably in finance with qualification (ACA or ACCA or CIMA).
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.
Finance Manager & Business Partner - Finance Controller
Irwin & Dow
Analyst – Performance Management
Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC)
Budget & Planning Analyst
Financial Planning Analyst