Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
We are looking for a Senior HSEQ Manager to join our ongoing project in Riyadh.
A typical week would include:
We are looking for a HSEQ Manager to join our ongoing project in Riyadh.
• Ensure that HSEQ policies, procedures and processes are effectively embedded across the project
• Ensure the implementation of the WSP HSEQ management system across project.
• Lead on HSEQ initiatives and awareness campaigns.
• Undertake regular project site inspections and audits to ensure that site activities carried out in line with WSP and legal requirements, with the focus on high risk activities
• Provide advice, support and training on compliance with relevant (legal and WSP) HSEQ requirements at all stages of the project life cycle to key stakeholders
• Establish and execute development plans
• Work with key stakeholders to ensure training needs are identified and training plans are executed
• Lead and promote a positive HSEQ culture
• Promote and encourage safe behaviours to support a positive HSEQ culture
• Manage and support on incident investigations to determine causation and develop action plans that minimise or prevent recurrence
• Review and analyse incidents and hazard trends and implement action plans in collaboration with team
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering with minimum 10-15 years working experience within health, safety and environment policies and procedures in construction projects
• Be a member of a professional association: IOSH, IIRSM or CQI
• NEBOSH Diploma or NVQ5 Diploma
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance?
What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs?
What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous days annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy:
We strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.