Job description / Role
International consultancy requires Senior Highways Design Engineer for their expanding Dubai office.
The successful individual will work on some of the regions must prestigious highways projects.
You play a key role in an established highways team with an excellent reputation.
To apply for the role you should meet the following criteria:
• Be educated to degree level in civil engineering or similar
• Have a minimum of 10 - 12 years of experience working on highway design projects
• Have at least 5 years of experience working on Dubai RTA highways projects
• Have experience won projects for developers such as Emaar, Tamdeen & North 25
In addition the following would also be highly desirable:
• Be approved as a team leader by the Dubai RTA for highways projects
• Have experience working for lead consultants such as Parsons, Aecom & CDM Smith
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Senior Drainage Design Engineer / Project Manager
Civil / Infra Project Engineer