Senior HR Advisor
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Our client, a global professional services firm are looking to recruit an HR Senior Advisor, however, they are also open to the Advisor level. They are seeking someone with judgment, discretion and the ability to work well with others at all levels of the organization. This person will be responsible for the full employment lifecycle of employees in the Abu Dhabi office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Employee Relations/ General HR:
- Advise employees of firm policies and procedures.
- Monitor employment legislation in both onshore and free zone environments and liaise with external employment counsel where needed.
- Assist with discipline and grievance issues in conjunction with relevant Partners/managers
- Periodic review and update of policies in line with legislative or Firm related changes and in collaboration with relevant departments.
- Produce documentation relating to employment (e.g. contracts, change in terms letters, references).
- Manage all leave processes including recording of absences.
- Responsible for the coordination of on boarding and off boarding process for all employees.
- Set the agenda for and lead fortnightly management meetings.
- Provide visa and immigration support to PRO.
Performance Management & Benefits
- Coordinate the professional staff annual performance review process.
- Support the performance management process of professional staff and legal staff as required.
- Complete market reviews and advise on salary and bonus processes as part of annual review process.
- Responsible for the administration of employee benefits including periodic review of benefit entitlements.
- Manage professional and legal staff recruitment hires including liaising with third party vendors such as universities and recruitment agencies.
- Review and update job descriptions in conjunction with hiring managers.
- Coordinate and manage internship and work experience placements.
AED 28,000 to 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Strong educational background. Degree level in related fields preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience, preferably in corporate environment(s) with significant level of responsibility.
- Experience and/or strong interest in gender equity and diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives considered a plus.
- Cross-cultural skills and awareness related to individuals from broad backgrounds, races, ethnicities, religions, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, and disability, amongst others.
- Experience and proven success with mentoring programs and resources.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Can approach data with a critical mindset.
- Ability to multi-task and function comfortably under demanding deadlines.
- Team oriented and disposition to collaborate with members from various Firm departments, committees and external organizations.
- Detail-oriented and ability to complete tasks under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work well in matrix environment with more senior and junior individuals.
- High degree of discretion, confidentiality, maturity and cultural sensibility.
- Experience in using databases, Microsoft Office products, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
About the Company
MENA Recruit came to fruition in response to a growing need for international legal talent in London and Dubai. Its initial focus began in the Legal sector, evolving as a service provider for other sectors such as Administration, Marketing, Business Development, HR, IT, Finance and C-Suite positions.
Over the last two decades, with roots firmly planted in the Middle East and operations expanding into the APAC region, MENA Recruit has gained intuitive industry knowledge and expertise. With its unique, people-focused approach, the firm has yielded competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for the professionals it has supported throughout the years.
The company is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of talent and service to its clients while working tenaciously towards helping them achieve higher retention rates. For this reason, MENA Recruit is considered by both candidates and clients as a consultant in the truest sense of the word, offering guidance to both people and organizations on how to adapt to the constant change in market conditions and how to anticipate present and future challenges.
Presently, MENA Recruit provides services to organizations and professionals in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
With such an extensive global reach, strong brand value, decades of expertise, and an innovative approach towards business challenges, it’s clear why MENA Recruit is the partner of choice for both in-house recruiters and candidates internationally.
HR Operations Specialist for an International Professional Services Firm
Senior Recruitment Consultant
HR and Admin Manager
International Group Trading