Job description / Role
This position represents the opportunity to be a part of a world-class law firm and leading brand, spearheading the HR lifecycle across the Middle East region.
As part of a local team of three and collaborating with the wider international recruitment and HR departments, this role is a critical post handling all elements of the HR practice.
It is a 12 month parental leave contract with a desired start date of mid-November.
Reporting to the HR Manager, responsibilities include spearheading the entire HR lifestyle from boarding to offboarding for all Middle East offices, managing an upcoming software migration project, facilitating office expansions across the wider region, attending to daily administration and data upkeep.
Desirable skills and attributes are:
- HR qualifications with an understanding of partnership / professional services environments;
- Able to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders, counterparts, and third parties;
- Strong work ethic, proactive and takes initiative;
- Capability to manage all aspects of an HR practice from project and people management and strategy down to everyday administration;
- Good case management experience;
- Adaptable, able to manage multiple simultaneous priorities.
About the Company
Barratt Galvin is an Australian based business providing recruitment solutions from a global perspective. Drawing on our networks throughout Australia, the Middle East and the UK we are able to utilise our extensive experience recruiting locally within each region as well as facilitating international moves when the need arises.
Our experience spans small boutiques right through to mid to top tier and global firms, as well as in-house legal departments and not for profit organisations. We recruit across a broad range of roles including:
Lawyer Paralegal Legal Secretary EA/PA HR Administration/Office Support
Please note, applicants are advised only to apply to Barratt Galvins job opportunities through the GulfTalent portal. All direct applications will be deleted.