Job description / Role
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
Our region encompasses diverse tax laws and is part of what makes a career in tax with Deloitte & Touche Middle East a truly stimulating experience. With many corporations operating across several borders, your knowledge of tax will be key to making sure our clients stay on the right side of tax laws and minimize their tax costs. Your people skills will also be engaged as you form a close working relationship with clients, while your technical knowledge will be stretched as you develop expertise across the board in consulting, business, finance and law to craft commercially sound solutions. As you gain experience, you will do so with the full support of a firm that believes in helping you grow and providing you with the skills to succeed.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
• Lead the way
• Serve with integrity
• Take care of each other
• Foster inclusion
• Collaborate for measurable impact
As an HR Senior Associate Data Analyst, you will play a key role in measuring our progress against a bold and wide Talent agenda and providing the tools and insights needed to meet our Talent and Acquisition target across the region. The role will involve working closely with the Regional Talent team, regular reporting and ad hoc data requests.
Your responsibilities will include the below:
• To proactively recommend metrics that will enable and support various Talent initiatives including those in the NSE/ME Ambition and Scorecard and Global Talent Experience.
• To prepare MI, data analysis and reporting to reflect the above metrics in relation to partners and our people across the Middle East.
• To build relationships with key contacts in geographies to facilitate access to the appropriate workforce data on a timely basis.
• To design and build tools for data-gathering into efficient reporting templates.
• To produce materials to support Exec-level discussions / decisions / meetings across the NSE/ME Talent agenda.
• To conduct research which may require data gathering from various teams and secondary sources.
• To gather, contextualize and consolidate information and feedback from across the ME Talent as required.
• To cross reference data from different systems and develop ways of blending and linking information to reach a conclusion, developing a suite of customized reports.
• Act as the principal point of contact for HR Regional Talent teams with regards to workforce insights across the Middle East, raising the profile of the importance of consistent, good quality data in order to meet our Talent priorities.
• Analytical thinker and someone who is able to produce high quality quantitative analysis.
• Able to work with a broad range of data inputs and organise these effectively.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• A problem solver and someone who uses their initiative.
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills – knowledge of Power BI/ Tableau would be an advantage.
• Strong communicator – someone who is effectively able to navigate a broad range of stakeholders, across the businesses and geographies.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and responding to change.
• Able to balance competing priorities.
• Confident working with our most senior stakeholders and excited by the opportunity to understand how our firm operates, and with a passion for People & Purpose.
• An interest and knowledge of workforce trends.
• Collaborative approach and keen to get stuck in and make a difference.
• Sensitive to risk and trusted to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion.
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
Senior HR Associate
Irwin & Dow
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Paris Group International
Corporate Senior HR Operations Specialist for a Professional Services Firm