Job description / Role
We have been assigned an excellent Human Resources role by our client, who are one of the largest Pharmaceutical & Medical Device distributors in the region (1000+ ppl). This particular business are well on course to reaching their objective of becoming UAE's leading partner in the Healthcare industry, representing multiple multinational brands.
Our client are already at a stage whereby they are recognised as a leading supplier of medications in the UAE.
Due to ongoing product demand, the business require a highly resilient and resourceful candidate that is a fluent Arabic speaker, to be situated at the Dubai Regional Office as Group Senior HR Business Partner.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Group HR Manager, whilst also having responsibility for mentoring, developing and managing 2 direct Junior HR Business Partner reports.
The role will predominantly comprise of the following duties;
- Providing guidance on Human Resource matters
- Managing strategic HR initiatives / projects.
- Interfacing with the management team
- Managing a team of 2x Junior HRBP's
- Pragmatic resolution with general day to day issues i.e. employee concerns
- Consulting with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Overseeing all HR functions
- Fully utilising and imposing their solid experience to enhance divisional productivity
AED 18,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Key competencies and skills;
- Proven credentials in the same type of role as Senior HR Business Partner so the person can readily step in and hit the ground running.
- Solid leadership and level of awareness
- Pleasant, vibrant and inspiring individual to be around
- Thorough knowledge of HR regulations and legislation
- Human Resources BSc degree
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||22 Aug|
HR Business Partner
Easy World Automation
HR Source Consulting