Job description / Role
This role is currently on hold, we are still accepting CV's and screening applicants but our client isn't conducting interviews this week.
We are currently looking for an experienced performance, training and benefits coordinator to work with our client a multinational professional services firm’s Dubai office. The work involves, but is not limited to:
• Main point of contact / expert on performance management for MC, MS and MESOM
• Performance management process and system management, oversight and improvements
• Allocation of mentors and support of mentorship program
• Administrate project engagement barometer process and recommendations
• Work closely with the HRIS team on system enhancements
• Lead the organization of performance reviews end-to-end:
- Manage process and timelines
- Consolidate performance documents APE, MY, EPE, UPF to mentors and Talent Committee,
- Prepare Review sessions and provide valuable input to Committee prior, during and after Review sessions
• Support HRM and HRD in any talent related topics
• Liaise with the global L&D team on training plans and people topics
• Drive the local learning initiatives together with the consulting team, for MC, MS and MESOM: set up training plan, review and enhance content, identify new opportunities
• Organize and coordinate local training events
• Support the renewal of Life and Health Insurance benchmarking and negotiations
• Support the annual mapping and benchmarking of our compensation model
• Support bonus and salary increase strategy and implementation
The candidate we are looking for will have
• Fluent, business level, written and spoken English communication skills
• HR or Business Degree educated
• 5+ years of HR experience with proven exposure to performance management, L&D and benefits analysis.
• A professional services employment background in a law firm, audit firm, management consultancy or insurance multinational.
• Advanced Microsoft Office (formatting, track changes, mail merge) Excel (pivot tables and formulas) and Powerpoint
• Analytical experience in designing and developing spreadsheets for reporting, tracking and capturing HR information.
• Organised and efficient, able to work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Good organisational skills.
• Committed team player.
• Professional demeanor with experience in a multicultural environment
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Swisslinx Middle East
Black & Grey HR
HR Officer for a Leading Economic Group of Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Schools HR Officer
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|
Office / HR Administrator
A Leading Pharmaceuticals Company In The UAE