Job description / Role
Our organisation is a fast paced, challenging environment that requires passion and commitment from each individual. It can be very stimulating working in a call center, to apply for this role you should be able to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours experience, brand, content, campaigns, conversion analytics, and business development.
About the Role:
Someone who is passionate about finding ways to best support our growing Bites. The HR Generalist is primarily responsible for the following:
- Supporting employees and managers with basic inquiries - Human Resource Management,
-Training & Development
- Compensation & Benefits
- Visa Processing
- Bachelors degree in business/human resources preferred 2-5 years of prior experience in an HR/ HR operations role.
- Experience with partnering with HRBPs to deliver a consistent employee experience.
- Experience with being the front face of HR, representing policies and practices to managers and employees across the organization.
- Self-driven, organized, and passionate about continually tinkering to make the overall process and experience better for all employees.
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail are key attributes in this role. Understanding HR practices and experience in regional capacity is a plus.
- Workday experience and/or experience using JIRA is a plus About the Team Bites People Operations team works to ensure that our global employee population has a fantastic experience at Bites, from onboarding onwards.
- Were the center-point between the different functional areas, the jack-of-all-trades who know the answers to employee questions, and if not, how to connect people who do.
- Based around the world, we are the front-face of HR to Bitess employees, and connect closely in with the HRBPs to implement people strategies.
- Additionally, our team partners strategically to improve people systems and processes, thinking globally and acting locally to ensure employees across Bites can focus on the work they were hired to do.
About the Company
At Bites, we operate a futuristic leading online and mobile marketplace for dine-in, delivery and take-awayto provide customers with an easy and safe way to order and pay from local restaurants and bars. With take away and delivery; restaurants and Bars that join the Bites platform have their menu accessible to online consumers. These consumers can search for their favorite food or drink using their current location to find the best value service at their easiest convenience. Currently, the aim is to cover all of theEmirates however, the focus on the first launch of Bites will be in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah November. Our aim for the first launch is to increase our Restaurant clients to 10,000 and have over
1,000,000 customers using our Bites App. Our team will continue to grow over the upcoming months and eventually will become globally starting in Egypt and America. Bites Benefits
As a valued employee at Bites, you have access to a range of exclusive rewards and benefits when working with us. We believe a a fun and approachable team creates an opportunity to success. You get to enjoy special discounts and privileges with our partner merchants that include: food and beverage, health and beauty, leisure events. Social events and a lot more. To keep our employees satisfied we will be offering plenty of social events, including gym and yoga classes, leisure nights throughout the year. Our staff will also get access to the latest gadgets.
We will use our growing portfolio with partners all over the UAE an opportunity for our employees to get exclusive discounts that you can get only at Bites.
Search Heads Middle East
HR Officer/ Assistant
A Leading Oilfield Services Company in the Middle East
Assistant HR Manager
A Leading Multi-Disciplinary Planning and Design Firm in UAE