Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with a company based in Dubai, you will join a growing business and provide HR expertise on HR procedures, legislation and best practice. You will work closely with the senior management teams to develop the HR strategy.
* Generalist HR, ensure best practice is adhered to throughout the organization. .
* Act as an abassador for HR activities, driving up standards and highlighting the benefits of HR to all colleagues and managers.
* Partner with central groups on all HR activities and strategically enhance processes as opportunities are identified.
* Identify top talent and future leaders by utilizing talent management tools and preparing clear succession planning.
* Plan and manage annual human resources budget.
* Proactively source and actively recruit positions across all levels for the MEA market
* Identify innovative and creative sourcing techniques across the region and beyond.
* Partner with management on general employee relations issues and policy interpretation.
* Stay up to date on UAE and KSA employment legislation and understand impact to business.
* Conduct investigations, disciplinaries and grievances according to HR policy and UAE and KSA legislation.
* Review and approval of payroll and expenses.
* Ensure employee-related paperwork is completed accurately, and all HR files are maintained.
* Input and update employee data on the HR System, maintaining accuracy for monthly corporate reporting.
* The is ideal candidate will have worked within the Healthcare industry with minimum 5 years' experience.
* Bachelors' degree in Human Resources- CIPD advantageous
* Understand the UAE & KSA labour law
* Previous experience in employee relations and recruitment.
* Communication and problem-solving skills.
* Computer skills with advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint.
* Customer-service mindset.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary and company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.