Senior HR Manager
Job description / Role
Senior HR Manager - Dubai based
Robert Half are working with a client based in DIFC, who are looking to hire a Senior HR Manager. Are you looking to join a progressive forward-thinking business based in DIFC?
As the HR Manager you will join an established business within the Professional services sector where you will join an existing HR team. This role requires a Senior HR Manager who has a hands-on HR operational approach with the ability to HR business partner with the senior management team. You will be a team player who is used to working in fast paced environments advising on all areas of HR.
* 360 HR generalist
* HR business partnering providing commercial HR solutions
* Manage recruitment processes including onboarding
* Develop and support performance management
* Compensation and benefits
* Development and succession planning
* Corporate CSR
* You will be degree educated with minimum 8 to 10 years' experience at Senior HR Manager level/ Commercial HRBP.
* Strong experience of working in a fast-paced professional services business with the ability to manage teams and work collaboratively on HR projects.
* Confident communicator with excellent problem-solving ability.
* Experience of financial services, professional services or legal preferred. Must be multinational or global company.
Salary and Benefits
* 38,000 to 45,000 AED, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Recruitment Consultant