Job description / Role
- Experience in the recruitment process (job advertising, CV screening, arranging interviews, database management etc.)
- Maintaining Employee Files by entering and updating employment details
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Monitoring and process the expiry and renewal of the Residence Permits, emirates id, passports, trade license, other Govt. licenses, p.o box, insurance, AMC, tenancy, certifications, vehicle registration etc.
- Manage with travel agents for arranging employee air tickets.
- Manage the approval of annual vacation, leave salary, gratuity, finishing cancellation formalities.
- Manage with all Departments with regard to Human Resources related activities
- Custody and updating the original passports of all employees - Releasing based on approvals and keeping a track of the same.
- Preparing letters for employees.
- Manage the Trade licence renewal
- Payroll processing experience
- Indian nationality preferred
- Experience in managing Blue collar worker in labour camps
- 4 years Human Resources experience in UAE and knowledge of the labour law is a MUST
- Bachelors degree in Human resources or similar field of study
- Mandatory UAE drivers
About the Company
Prince Computers was established in 1997, its primary business objective and activity being the import, export and distribution of premium branded Technology Chipsets, Components, Notebooks, Computer Systems and other Information Technology related products.
By bringing together technology, expertise and resource, our principal function is the smooth and continuous development, integration and maintenance of IT-based business transformation. The years elapsed have seen the development of Prince Computers as a reputed Market player in a highly competitive and volatile Technology Market
With a distribution facility in the free zone, Prince Computers has a MENA presence with Regional Offices in Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia providing quality products and serving the Technology Markets overseas.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Black & Grey HR
Swisslinx Middle East
HR Officer for a Leading Economic Group of Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Guangdong KIN LONG Hardware Products
Schools HR Officer
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|