Senior HR Operations Manager for an International Professional Services Firm
Job description / Role
• To provide professional support in managing the HR unit through executing human resources processes in line with organization strategy and legal requirements across the different Middle East offices (including UAE DIFC, UAE Abu Dhabi, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey)
• To support the opening of new offices in the Middle East from an HR perspective (including Payroll, contractual and immigration)
• To streamline human resource policies, process flows and systems
• Responsible for the effective delivery of human resources products and services to all employees in assigned unit, acting as a business partner and advocate.
• Responsible for defining and tracking HR Operations budget for Middle East
• Responsible for effective delivery of all visa related processes across Middle East
• Maintains current knowledge of HR legislation, requirements and issues.
• Acts as project lead or member in HR related projects.
• Supervises HR Operations and HR Compliance function ensuring quality and accuracy of work.
• Supervises on-boarding process after offer to successful immersion into the organization, including international relocation processes
• Supervises all visa process for Middle East staff and offboarding
• Ensures all HR Operation related processes are streamlined, documented and kept up to date including process flows and employee communication packs
• Manages vendor relations for HR Operation related topics (relocation, immigration, insurance)
• Supervises and approval of payroll runs across all Middle East entities
• Monitors effective benefit administration and tracking
• Ensures payroll and benefits are reconciliated in collaboration with the finance team
• Monitors competitiveness of compensation and benefits with major competitors and recommends program changes where appropriate.
• Reviews benefits programs and manages transitions to new providers.
• Within corporate guidelines, recommends salary adjustments and bonus allocations for all relevant employees.
• Ensures HR related legal requirements for the firm and its employees are managed effectively.
• Acts as a confident for all employees relating to work or personal issues impacting on work
• Monitors the labor requirements and best practices across the regions and ensures compliance and consistent implementation
• Implements internal tracking and audit processes to guarantee quality and consistency of system data, employee files and contract library
• Responsible for the management and development of the HR Middle East team, including coaching and evaluation
• Degree educated with 8+ years of similar experience in an international professional services firm in the Middle East
• 3+ years of team management experience
• Strong understanding of HR processes and Middle East HR legislation and practices
• Strong understanding of Middle East immigration processes
• Ability to gain trust and confidence of all employees
• Excellent English communication skills, including verbal, written and presentational, Arabic is an advantage
• Strong analytical skills, including process mapping
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong understanding of the business context and professional services industry
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.
Sr. Human Resources (HR) Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
RTC-1 Employment Services
HR Business Partner / HR Manager