Job description / Role
We are currently working with an expanding fashion retailer here in Dubai who have a number of retail stores throughout the Gulf Region
They are looking to hire an experienced HR professional who possesses strong experience in the Employee life cycle.
It is highly preferred if the candidate has experience in Retail and strong Microsoft Excel skills.
• Aligning organization’s objectives with employees and management,
• Assessing and anticipating the HR-related needs of the organization
• Manage the entire Employee lifecycle for the employees at the client side.
• Work in very close partnership with the Client and with the Manager
• Dealing with HR Operations and Strategy
• Responsible for all the operational duties within human resources supporting employees.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• 4+ years of HR Specialist/BP experience handling the Employee lifecycle
• Excellent Communication & Interpersonal skills
• Fluent in English
• Dynamic and Flexible, should be able to give suggestions to the top management to implement strategy
• Knowledge of UAE Labor Law is preferred
• Experience managing/dealing with payroll
• Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, or related field
• Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel)
• A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical