Job description / Role
A government entity in Abu Dhabi is seeking an Arabic speaker for a Senior HR Specialist position who will oversee a large proportion of HR operations as well as advise on some strategic HR policy.
A government entity in Abu Dhabi.
* Handle all employee relations operations through the entire employee life-cycle including on-boarding, time & attendance, grievances and off-boarding
* Suggest and implement policy and procedures related to employee relations
* Support the wider HR team on recruitment, training and policy development
* Work with the Head of HR on strategic HR implementation
* Be knowledgeable and advise on HRA governance
* A competitive public sector salary is on offer plus education allowance.
* You must live or be willing to relocate to live in Abu Dhabi - non negotiable
* Fluent Arabic speaker ESSENTIAL
* Experience working in any UAE government entity, semi government or federal government entity is required
* Comfortable with a hands on HR operations role, especially within employee relations and employee life-cycle
* 6+ years generalist HR experience
* Immediately available candidates or candidates on short notice will be preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR and Administrative Manager
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|
HR Business Partner
HR Officer (Recruitment & Payroll)
Ignite Search & Selection