Job description / Role
Senior HRBP, Middle East South Job
Requisition ID: 180789
Work Area: Human Resources
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
The Senior HRBP is an experienced HR consultant to executives and senior managers in the Middle East and North Africa Region; a region with a high level of complexity on strategic people and organization-related topics. The Senior HRBP is a thought leader and change champion, contributing to the enhancement of talent management and leadership capabilities within the organization.
Core Responsibilities will include:
- A strategic partner and the primary face to the customer, i.e. the assigned regional and local executives and management team members in the region
- Acts as a trusted advisor and strategy architect on all strategic people and organizational related topics. Areas of focus include implementation of SAP's People Agenda, Talent Acquisition and Retention, Organization Development & Effectiveness, Business Transformation as well as Leadership Development/Coaching and People Sustainability.
- Has the "know-how" to bring the full HR services/programs portfolio to the customer to solve a business problem and ensures managers are aligned with region, people and business strategies to develop the organization and its talent to its optimal level.
- Provides HR consulting, support and services in alignment with the renewed SAP People & Organization Strategy and acts as a culture change steward and organizational designer throughout the region.
- Provides thought-leadership and contributes to enhancement of talent management and leadership capabilities.
- Handles employee/labor relations matters, in addition to acting as a coach/counsel to employees and managers in highly sensitive, confidential or complex situations. Collaborates with existing social partners, where appropriate.
The above tasks are performed within the below described level of accountability, complexity, experience, communication:
- Accountability: Responsible for influencing and advising on the people strategy of a given business area in alignment with corporate and HR objectives and for leading and managing assigned projects. Delivers outcomes of assigned topics/projects with an eye for detail and high customer-focus; works independently on large, complex topics while setting priorities having sole responsibility
- Complexity: Independently drives complex issues in own area (e.g. cross-functional or cross-country projects); consults with leaders across one or more Board Areas; provides innovative solutions and advice to complex business issues and independently defines deliverables & recommendations.
- Experience: Has deep professional and functional experience, has proven the ability to build strategic partnerships with customers during many years of experience, including experience in diverse HR functions and potentially other Board Areas.
- Communication: Builds and maintain partnerships with customers and a network of trust. Shares in-depth knowledge and experience with others, communicates clear functional requirements/targets and finds common ground for functional cooperation.
- At least 8 years overall working experience; minimum of 5 years experience in a HRBP position or a comparable HR-related role
- Experience in different areas of HR preferred such as COE or HR Shared Services
- Knowledge of the MENA region is an advantage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Strong educational background with Bachelor or Master's degree or comparable experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluent in English. Arabic language skills are an advantage.
- Able to build strong relationships at every level of the organization and to think from the customer perspective
- A working style driven by strong organization, prioritization and problem-solving skills
- Adapts well to change, is results driven and self-motivated, setting and achieving goals with minimal supervision.
- Strong project management skills, detail oriented; must be highly organized with the ability to manage towards multiple deadlines simultaneously
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
About the Company
Headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, SAP is the world's largest business software company with more than 51,500 employees at sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our global development approach focuses on distributing development across the world in strategically important markets. A global network of SAP Labs spanning Bulgaria, Canada, China, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, and the United States, enables SAP to operate locally, yet organize globally.
As the global technology research unit of SAP, SAP Research significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends SAP's leading position by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends through applied research and corporate venturing. SAP Research has highly skilled teams in 11 research centers worldwide.