Job description / Role
Over the past 100 years, IBMers all over the globe have helped make the world work better and smarter. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things: Changing how we create, collaborate, analyze and engage. From transforming healthcare to improving the retail shopping experience – it’s what IBMers do. As we tackle the world’s biggest challenges, our company continues to grow, we’re looking for talented professionals to join us in this new era.
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers - people who want to make an impact,
Pharmacy Analyst - Role and responsibilities
- Responsible for ongoing support to users (Level 2 support), resolution of incidents in the area of the Pharmacy (Pyxis, Pharmogistics and Medication tracking)
- Responsible for working on service requests from users, including configuration changes/ workflow design related support, issues and incidents first level analysis
- Responsible for working closely with the user team and the vendor (Carefusion, ICT, Medboard)
- Understanding the design and implementation of Pharmacy workflows and systems
- To train the users on functionality
- To work as System Administrator for Pharmacy
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Healthcare Analyst
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Healthcare Analyst
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Master's Degree
- IT Healthcare professional with minimum five (5) years of experience in Pharmacy Systems- Pharmogistics and Pyxis
- Implementation experience of Pharmacy Automation System- Pharmogistics and Pyxis
- Experience in the implementation process as in a Functional Consultant, Technical Consultant, Field Service Technician, Integration Engineer or Project Management
- Familiarity with Interfaces and HL7 messages (CareFusion Coordination Engine – CCE)
- Product Knowledge and Certifications- Pyxis, Pharmogistics, Re-packagers
- Experience and understanding of Medication Management process- Ordering to Administration with focus on Automated Dispensing steps for IP, OP and ORs
- Experience and understanding of Inventory Management process- Dispensing System Replenishment, Central Stock Replenishment process
- Support experience of Pharmacy Automation System
- Pharmacy Automation System hardware experience is desirable
- Medboard experience is desirable
- Epic Willow certification is desirable
- Pyxis administration
- Pharmogistics administration/ admin. training
- Pyxis and Pharmogistics interface knowledge
- Repackages administration experience BLISPACK and PHARMOPACK
About the Company
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region's technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company's history and, today, IBM is much more than a "hardware, software, services" company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.