Job description / Role
As the Sr Infrastructure Administrator, you will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of cloud and onsite infrastructure.
A leading organisation going through exciting developments.
* Work with established policies and procedures to design and implement IT Infrastructure including servers, network equipment, and cloud solutions.
* Provide support (L2 & L3), respond to work orders from users, and analyze and solve reported technical problems.
* Manage and support Azure and AWS environments. Administer all interconnects between different sites and data centers.
* Actively participate department's response protocols for critical infrastructure.
* Maintain documentation of responsibility areas.
* Support cybersecurity hygiene commitments of the organization as outlined by IT leadership.
* Dynamic work environment
* Attractive salary
* Opportunity to work for a leading organisation
* Fluency in the French and English language is an absolute must have.
* You will have atleast 5 years of experience in administering cloud or infrastructure services in a largescale environment.
* Demonstrated experience Public (AWS or Azure) and Private Cloud platforms.
* Strong knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, WINS, load balancing and firewall technologies, VMWare, HP, IBM, Cisco, Dell and other major vendor HW/SW offerings.
* In-depth knowledge of directory services, authentication technologies, Active Directory/LDAP, etc.
* ITIL Foundation certified.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Assistant IT Manager
IT Infrastructure Administrator
A Leading Insurance Broker Company In UAE
IT System Administrator
Easy World Automation
IT Administrator (Immediate Start)
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||13 May|
Excelsior Group ME