Job description / Role
At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
Stantec is currently looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join our dynamic team and support on a construction supervision project of a large office building complex which will accommodate the client’s administration and operation employees. This project will have related functional and supporting facility buildings in Abu Dhabi.
This role will involve undertaking investigations, master planning, modelling, designing and tendering wet and dry infrastructure.
- If you have the following qualifications, we would love for you to be a part our diverse team:
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering. Masters degree will be an advantage.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in master planning and design of wet and dry infrastructure, water distribution networks, and preparation of tender documents.
- Proven knowledge of the application process for obtaining No Objection Certificate (NOC) from various stakeholders in the UAE.
- Proven technical report writing skills.
- Proven client and stakeholder relationship skills.
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Construction Project Manager
Project Manager - Infrastructure & Community Development
|Abu Dhabi||14 Jun|
Project Manager - Construction
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
Time Electro Contracting