Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Extensive experience with preparation of design and follow-up of offshore transportation and installation projects.
- Expert in T&I of fixed platforms, sealines, risers and subsea structures. Autonomous in executing any kind of check with the software used within the business.
- Demonstrable work experience in engineering companies or in the engineering area of Installation Contractors, dealing with feasibility and conceptual studies, basic and FEED design, manuals preparations and operations at sea, in respect of load out, transportation and installation of fixed offshore and subsea structures.
- Work experience in technical support in field operations for Load out, Transportation and Installation of fixed, subsea and/or floating offshore structures.
- Excellent interface ability with other disciplines such as naval, structural, installation & commissioning departments.
- High knowledge in technologies, vehicles and equipment used for loading, transporting, installing subsea and offshore structures.
- Experience in technical assistance in loading, transporting and installing gained on executed projects.
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
- Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline.
- A good practical understanding of instrumentation installation and commissioning.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.