Job description / Role
Position Title: Senior Instructor - Emergency Health
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
One of the Pioneer Colleges in the UAE
• Comply with EHS Policies, Programs and Procedures as per EHSMS-General Framework and take responsibility for any aspect of EHS that they are involved in
• Conduct lectures, tutorials, practical classes, demonstrations, workshops, student field excursions, and clinical sessions
• Develop and deliver different teaching approaches and models including, but not limited to, e-learning, student-centered education, blended education, flipped lecture model, individualized learning
• Develop and update subject material?
• Act as subject/course coordinators?
• Conduct and supervise research and scholarly activities
• Open to American and Eastern European
• 50 years old and below
• Master’s degree in Emergency Health /Paramedics or relevant field
• PhD degree, active research record and publications registered in Scopus Database/Scholarly Publications is a plus
• Must have at least 7 years of an academic experience or 10 years of professional experience
• Must have IELTS Certification with at least 7.0 Academic score is required for non-native English speakers
• Must be willing to relocate anywhere in the UAE
• Open to overseas candidates
• Must be available to join August 2022
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.