Job description / Role
Within our Integrated Technologies Consulting team, the Device Integration team is responsible for the implementation of various CareAware/Medical Devices solutions such as Lab Medical Devices, Bed Side Medical Devices, Infusion Management, Blood Bank and Capacity Management solutions. The Device Integration team offers the opportunity to be part of an innovative fast-paced unit with all the rewards and unique capability to enable our clients to deliver patient care more efficiently.
As Senior Integrated Technologies Consultant, you will play a key role in delivering CareAware solutions that enable our clients' visions. You will be responsible for providing technical leadership, knowledge, and expertise of various medical solutions across multiple projects and you will be at the center of the coordination of product implementation with clients, supervising the correct execution of all tasks leading to product configuration, validation, and activation. Your guidance will be needed in establishing effective methodology of deployment that follows industry standard consulting practices ensuring the quality of our deliveries. You will be required to assist project managers, client executives and sales teams in securing future business opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Business or Healthcare or 4 relevant work experience plus:
- 4 years of additional higher education and/or work experience directly related to the duties of the job, including:
- 2 years in healthcare information technology?(HCIT) consulting, HCIT support, and/or other?client-facing or information technology (IT) solution work experience
- Managing a solution from an SME (Subject Matter Expert) perspective in the region.
- Knowledge of the healthcare-related data integration standards and affinity toward data analysis, management, and integration.
- Understanding of Technical Documentation and Architecture diagrams LLDs (Low-Level Design).
- Interest in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and migrations from on-premises to the Cloud.
- Understanding of Java applications/ APIs (Application Programming Interface) and implementation.
- Must be willing to travel up to 80% as needed.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to work overtime and irregular hours as needed.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and critical thinking.
- Ability to manage objections and drive to group consensus.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.