Job description / Role
As a Senior Integration Architect, you will be responsible to evaluate and analyse different integration tools and present the recommendation to management with a detailed report.
A well-established leading technology consulting firm who are going through a huge expansion phase.
* Evaluate and analyse different integration tools and present the recommendation to management with detailed report.
* Define standards and policies towards the ESB/middleware.
* Coordinate with vendor to setup selected new middleware in the organisation and manage the build activities.
* Own high level and low-level design of the integration.
* Recommend tools and technologies to achieve the expected integration result.
* Design and implement continuous integration & delivery for the middleware works.
* Guide the implementation team and perform code review on workflow orchestration, data mapping, and unit testing.
* Act as a Single point of contact to debug and troubleshoot the application once it is operational.
* Attractive salary
* Dynamic work environment
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work in an exciting organisation
* Expert in any two of the middleware technologies including TIBCO, IBM API connect, Software AG web methods, Oracle API Manager and good knowledge on all the above said technologies.
* Minimum of 13 years of experience in SOA, ESB and related middleware technologies.
* Manage at least two end-to-end middleware implementations.
* Experience in using several integration tools such as SAP Process Integration, Electronic Data Exchange tools, and Cloud based integration tools.
* Experience in synchronies and asynchronies communication.
* Extensive experience in API gateway and governance.
* Knowledge of security standards, SSO, messaging standards, integration patterns/protocols and databases.
* Extensive experience on troubleshooting.
* Good knowledge in SAP HANA, Microsoft.Net, Java and Oracle database.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.