Job description / Role
We are recruiting for a Senior Integrity Assurance Engineer – offshore E&P Company United Arab Emirates
This is a permanent position based in Dubai and offering an attractive tax-free ex-pat package.
Working hours 7am – 3.30pm Sunday – Thursday.
The focal point for all Integrity Assurance activities for the company assets offshore and onshore operations.
The main purpose of this role is to provide asset owners and their stakeholders with the assurance that the risks to safety and performance are being appropriately managed.
• Directly promote sound Health Safety Environment (HSE) management in allactivities associated with this role.
• Act as the focal point for the Management of Major Accidents Hazards (MAH) activities in support of the Safety Cases across the company. Responsible for the Safety Critical Elements (SCE), Written Schemes of Examination, and Verification Schemes overall management in liaison with the Technical Authorities and Responsible Persons.
• Manage Technical Authorities and Responsible Person registers.
• Active involvement in performance and condition reporting activities related to various "Integrity Management" areas (assets, operational, maintenance, and design engineering integrity).
• Responsible for maintaining the effective flow of information on asset integrity to all stakeholders. Provide reports on integrity status to senior management.
• Responsible for trending integrity management data in order to promptly. Identify adverse trends and propose and implement improvement strategies and plans.
• Undertake audits to assure compliance Asset & Operating Integrity Assurance (A&OIA) Policy and Management System, as well as close-out of all related legacy and audit actions. Coordinate with Independent Competent Party (ICP) verification.
• Supervise the update and maintenance of the Integrity Master Asset Register.
• Act as the focal point of interface between the A&OIA and the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Group.
• Responsible for the Anomaly & Failure Management Process and the Master Failure Register.
• Lead and participate in failure investigation and analysis, problem-solving, and Root-Cause Analysis studies in areas related to asset and operating integrity.
• Act as the key person for all integrity issues and activities. Should actively be involved in the dissemination of best practices related to "Integrity Management"
• Deputise for the Asset Integrity Manager during their absence.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a relevant Engineering Degree I Chartered Engineer preferred.
• Ideally 15+ years of relevant experience in offshore oil & gas pipeline industry; however, candidates with 12+ years will be considered if they show an excellent track record in the requirement mentioned herewith.
• North Sea and Middle East Experience would be added advantage.
• Hands on experience in integrity management and engineering.
• Preferably has worked within engineering companies or consultants.
• Broad experience in data analysis and statistical analysis and information management.
• Strong, practical understanding of asset integrity assurance in oil and gas. Strong knowledge and understanding of Process Safety, risk assessment, safety management and technical integrity management within an E&P environment.
• Integrity Assurance assessment and integrated safety case experience.
• Capable of managing large-scale databases and inspection programs. Proficient in the use of data as a means of evaluating risk ranking and inspection plans.
• Analytical and Logical Thinker. Capable of utilising and organising limited and scattered information to make rational conclusions and decisions.
• Capable of conducting own research and can come up with solutions to technical challenges based on published industry papers and reports. A candidate who published their own technical works and presented research will be considered at an advantage.
• Excellent English communication skills; very good at reporting and presenting (verbal and written).
• Excellent in using MS Office Applications especially Excel.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.