Job description / Role
• Responsible in checking and approvals of Architectural and ID shop drawing to ensure the compliance as per the project design and specifications.
• Responding in contractors’ RFI to provide clarifications prior to production and/or site works.
• Supporting and guiding the Client in selections of material finishes, furniture and accessories, ironmongery sets, sanitary wares and fixtures.
• Responsible in checking the technical submittals, method statements, product test repost and certifications.
• Supervising the AR/ID contractors to ensure the correctness of work and in line with the project goals.
• Coordinating with suppliers regarding the specified materials that may require for value engineering.
• Perform Site Architect duties & responsibilities during the Construction stage including resolving technical issues, responding to RFIs, review of Contractor’s submittals such as Method Statements, Shop Drawings and Material Submittals to ensure compliance with the specifications, perform site inspections, issue NCRs and SORs.
• Kept an open communication with all team members, lending feedback, redlining corrections and advising the approved process and procedures that are need to be followed.
University Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Architecture/ Interior Design
Nature and length of previous experience: Min. 15 years experience as Site Interior Architect
Proficient in AutoCAD, BIM (Revit, 3D max, Sketchup).
3D rendering (Vray, mental ray), MS Office, Photoshop CS.
Current Location: UAE
About the Company
A leading engineering consulting company in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Project Architect
Associate Design Architect