Job description / Role
- To understand the design project
- To prepare, and develop with the team where required, drawings, models, images, material & mood boards and other documents relating to the design
- To co-ordinate the internal design team for the project
- To take responsibility for the development of the design and the project with input from the Associate Partner or Partner in charge for key project stages
- To liaise, where appropriate, with members of the external design team and other associated organisations or companies
- To seek continuing professional development
- Thorough knowledge of and compliance with F+P procedures and standards
- To contribute, or otherwise assist, as required
- Degree in design or related discipline
- Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator are essential, hand sketch skill will be an advantage.
- Excellent 3D designer who can conceptualize ideas and bring to realization as 3D environments and able to render in Autocad and 3D studio Max are a must.
- Strong art sense, excellent creative conceptualization.
- Outgoing, friendly, sense of team spirit, confident and dedicated.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good communication and presentation skills
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.