Job description / Role
My client a reputable international Design Studio with a long standing reputation of delivering creative and innovative designs has an exciting opportunity for Senior Interior Designer to work and lead development of corporate office & hospitality projects.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for managing projects from concept through to completion with minimal supervision, and for ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest standards.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring technical excellence and promoting design innovation across the team.
- This is a client facing role with responsibility for managing multiple design interfaces, liaising with local authorities and coordinating with other disciplines and consultants.
AED 30,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The desired candidate must:
- Have a B. Sc. Interior Design, or equivalent and have 6+ years’ experience
- Have strong background in interior design and project management of complex projects including corporate office & 5* hotels
- Have strong experience in space planning, contract documents and administration, and FF&E
- Have excellent communication skills
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.