Job description / Role
To be part of the design team working on the Interior design aspects of assigned project(s) ensuring that all works are carried out to relevant international standards required by ADPI , delivered on time and to full satisfaction of the clients.
- Lead on all creative/artistic/aesthetics aspects of work for the design office in close coordination of the architects assigned / project wise.
- Ensure all design proposals are of the highest international standards and in line with the latest trends in the field.
- Ensure design proposals take full advantage of the the latest material and technologies available in the market.
- Be an active member of the design team in the delivery of a project from the concept stage until project completion.
- Ensuring that all project deliverables (drawings, specifications etc) are fully coordinated from a contractual point of view.
- Responsible to ensure that all projects deliverables are fully coordinated across the different disciplines.
- Deliverables for each stage are fully met and is reviewed for quality before they are submitted to the clients.
- Assist the project team during construction on selection of material and approval of construction details related to Interior design.
- Participation in meetings with clients and sub consultants when required.
- All design deliverables are done according to the company standards and all relevant documentation are maintained for all deliverables.
- To build, maintain and continuously update a library of all materials related to Interior design including specification and documentation of furniture, furnishings, equipment and millwork complete with samples, layout drawings and detailed product description.
- Maintain records of research done on the industry changes, evolutions and best practices
- Coordinate works internally with the architectural team as well as engineers of all disciplines and ensure that the design is fully coordinated.
- Coordinate works with all external agencies involved including clients, stakeholders and sub-consultants.
- At least 10 years of total experience within airports or similar transportation industry
- Experience primarily concept design focused
- Proven Experience in Design Documentation
- Technical Drawings and Interior package documentation for ID projects.
- Should have knowledge of AutoCAD, 3D max, REVIT and V Ray software.
- Bachelor Degree in architecture, interior design or related field.
- Client and stakeholder facing experience
About the Company
ADP Ingenierie, a wholly-owned Groupe ADP subsidiary, is a French engineering company that carries out architectural and engineering activities worldwide dealing with design of new airports or existing airports development.
Its teams of experts can accompany a project from the initial design to operational stages and group together multiple skills, from engineering to architecture, studies and the supervision of works.
With 400 employees of 46 nationalities working in 19 different countries, ADP Ingenierie is presently carrying out over 130 projects concurrently worldwide.