Job description / Role
• Work with interior design team to develop design solutions
• Research concepts and materials to support design team on technical issues influencing concept development
• Work within timely schedules to coordinate the completion of tasks through to final project completion
• Conduct on-site observations and provide recommendations to help streamline ongoing design projects
• Prepare and participate in client presentations
• Select furniture, materials, decor and finishes while keeping within budget
• Bachelor's Degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related discipline
• 5+ years' relevant interior design experience
• In-depth knowledge of furniture systems and finishes
• Demonstrated understanding of basic principles of space planning
• Able to develop and present design concepts
• AutoCAD proficiency required
About the Company
"At IBA House, it’s not about delivering a signature style, but creating a signature feeling. A feeling that leaves you with a complete sense of belonging, whatever the space we’re transforming." - Nawaf Al Khater, Managing Director
IBA House Interior Architects is an architecture and interior design agency, offering turnkey solutions.
A company incorporated through the successful partnership of an Emirati family in 2013 which has continued to grow because of strong ties and strategic partnerships locally and internationally.
Our values, at the core of the business, have always been the guidelines of IBA House’s daily operations which has delivered continuous success, resulting in ever greater future growth.
Being client-centric-focused in our approach to every project, has resulted in our clients becoming life-time partners. Our desire to achieve client satisfaction derives from our belief in the importance of social well being.
At IBA House, we distinguish our work through our ability to produce unique designs that grace the individualism of our clients. We compliment it with creative and reliable solutions to meet our clients’ needs within the stipulated budget and time-frame without comprising quality, while engaging the client throughout the process.
Our creativity and technical expertise are the foundation and building blocks of our team, our projects and our client relations.
Mid Level Interior Designer
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Interior Designer for Group of Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Interior Designer - For Future Role
Mohamed Hilal Group
Interior Design Team Leader (Shop - Mood & Singways)
Senior Interior Designer
Anglo Technical Recruitment