Job description / Role
One of the award-winning local interior design firm, they are working on various projects worldwide covering a wide range of sectors involved in F&B and hotel.
They are currently looking for TWO potential and experienced Senior / Interior Designers with F&B and hospitality project experience to join their team in Dubai.
- As an Interior Designer you you will continue to inspire a culture of intellectual curiosity and creativity, while embracing the challenges of business requirements to create unparalleled, human-cantered spaces.
- The suitable candidate must have a passion for F&B and hospitality projects, as well as an ability to utilize creative thinking and design skills to create a high-quality project that will meet the client’s requirement.
Interior Designer - hospitality projects.
Must have qualities
- From concept to completion — you have relevant experience in bringing together poignant, original interior design ideas, with cutting-edge technical expertise, for high-end hospitality and commercial spaces.
- Min 5 years in Hospitality design background. (Candidate with more experience will be consider as Senior Interior Designer)
- Solid skills in AutoCAD is a must, with proficiency in SketchUp, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and hand sketches highly valued.
- No matter the tools, you must be confident in expressing your ideas to colleagues and clients alike, and precisely to contractors.
- Aptitude to recognise project priorities and shift focus between the big picture design to the FF&A and technical package details.
- A clear and collaborative communication style — you’re a team player who thrives working with a passionate and optimistic bunch of experienced designers.
About the Company
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates\' critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.
Interior Designer - Immediate Start
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
Interior Designer (Joinery and Fit Out)
RTC-1 Employment Services
Director of Interior Design
Senior Interior Designer / Interior Architect
Interior Designer (Hospitality/Hotel Projects)