Job description / Role
Our client, a leading tier 1 Fit Out contractor have urgent requirement for an Interior Designer to join their rapidly expanding design team. Predominantly specializing in the high end hospitality, commercial and F&B sectors, they require a strong candidate to play a key role in leading their design function
Role responsibilities include:
• Receive tender inquiries and carry out design requirements for tender presentation. This will include the production of drawings, floor plans, renders, images, mood boards and any other requirements
• Assist BDM with tender presentation to clients
• Develop design from tender to construction issue-including layouts, sections, material lists,
• Manage document transmission from design to construction team and relay any updated documents, drawings, etc to site
• Manage small design team to produce tender and construction drawings, material orders, etc
• Manage material submital and approval process
• Ensure finishes and materials installed at site are as per approved design, samples
• BSc in Interior Design / Architecture
• At least 3-5 years Middle east experience
• 3 years working for a contractor
• Ability to manage small team and be self-starting
• Proficiency in all design software applications
• Proficiency in client liaison and presentation
• Excellent documentation management and communication to various departments
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.