Job description / Role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for UAE Nationals within finance and accounting to work with a large government authority from Abu Dhabi Government.
The role is open for Emiratis with family book.
The role is of a Senior Internal Accounts Controller with the below responsibilities.
• Producing monthly management accounts and reports with strict adherence to company policies and timetables
• Maintaining an in-depth understanding of the key drivers of the business in order to derive clear and succinct analyses of the ongoing financial performance of operations
• Ensuring compliance with relevant local tax, accounting, auditing, and external reporting requirements
• Leading and coordinating the external audit
• Preparing and monitoring performance against forecasts and budgets
• Providing analysis and strategic insight to senior management on a proactive and as-requested basis
• Leading, mentoring, and providing clear guidance to junior finance staff
• Continually seeking to improve productivity and efficiency through the development of processes and controls
• Building and nurturing relationships with key internal and external parties including banks, auditors, and legal counsel
• Highlights potential risks to the line Manager.
• Participate in ERP working group meetings and recommend system enhancements.
• Masters degree in finance or accounting with other relevant certifications.
• Principle of integrated cost and general ledger accounting system.
• Complete accounting cycle from raw data capture to producing the financial statements.
• Working capital management.
• Interrelationship of the Accounts Payable with General Ledger and fixed Assets applications.
• Function of Accounts Payable.
• Sound analytical and intellectual capabilities
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good communicator (in English and Arabic)
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with managers / staff from different cultural backgrounds.
• Experience in Oracle/SAP preferable
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
BAC Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||3 Feb|
Assistant Finance Manager
TGC Consulting Middle East
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|