Job description / Role
A top organisation is looking out for a Senior Internal Auditor who has prior experience with operational and financial audit and will be assisting in setting up objectives through planned reviews and assignments. The potential candidate should come from a construction, real-estate, hospitality or FMCG background with previous experience in the Big 4.
* Will be involved in the operational and financial audits and develop risk programs based on it.
* Assisting with discovering and discussing audit weaknesses and gaps and essentially providing recommendations or remedies based on the findings.
* Collect information through numerous resources including interviews, research and analysis for internal audit.
* Complete the audit process within the given time budget.
* Ensure the standard compliance is met with the internal audit department and policies & procedures set.
* Must have a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or an equivalent qualification along with a CIA, ACCA, CPA or ACA certification.
* Industry experience in construction, real-estate, FMCG or hospitality is essential along with a Big 4 background
* Should have thorough knowledge of internal audit and accounting standards.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors