Job description / Role
To conduct assurance and consulting engagements and exercise good business judgement and skills to develop appropriate audit recommendations in accordance with International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF).
Audit Plans and Programs:
Assist in the development of the audit program for each audit assignment before the commencement of the audit. This should be documented as a template with risks, control, and tests to be performed.
Operational and Financial Audit:
• Conduct internal audit assignments for evaluation of adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal control and quality of performance in carrying out assigned responsibilities in all business processes/segments.
• Conduct financial and operational audits to assure the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control.
• Follow all the items recorded in the Check List/Audit Programs of Finance/ Procurement/ HR/ project etc and up-date and amend the checklist/audit programs after discussing with the audit department for approval and implementation if needed.
• Review the approval process to ensure that Group policies/procedures and Delegation of Authorities are complied with.
• Ensure that procedures are in place to ensure the assets of the Group are safeguarded.
Audit Reports and Records:
• Documentation of audit work that can fully support the audit findings.
• Prepare professional audit reports which should be able to communicate findings, analysis, appraisals, recommendations, and information concerning the activities audited.
• Discuss preliminary audit findings with the Internal Audit Department Manager & then with concerned staff/Management to highlight observations and to get concurrences.
• Assist the Manager in preparation of executive summary for each engagement along with the detailed report and audit follow-up form.
• Carry out follow-up reviews on the implementation of audit recommendations.
Perform additional responsibilities that may be added from time to time depending on organisational requirements
• Excellent IT proficiency (MS Office)
• Excellent Business Communication In Arabic and English.
• Excellent Process management and process improvement skills
• Knowledge of accepted auditing practices and principles.
Qualifications & Experience :
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in Related Field with 3 years post qualification regional internal audit experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified .
• Professional Certification : CPA \CIA\ACCA .
About the Company
Etimad Holding is a technology solutions and services company with dedicated focus on security system solutions, system integration, project fulfillment and execution. We are a dynamic company comprising of highly skilled individuals capable of providing solutions in our field as per the user's requirements/demands.
ADIV Human Resources Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||7 Jan|
Group Internal Audit Manager
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors
Senior Internal Audit
|Abu Dhabi||4 Feb|
Senior Internal Auditor
|Abu Dhabi||7 Feb|