Job description / Role
Senior Investment Executive Up To 25k Aed+ For An E-Commerce Company In Dubai
• Take ownership of issues presented by customers (internal or external), follows-up and checks satisfactory resolution has been achieved.
• Identify the root causes of issues that have arisen and striving proactively to improve process.
• Identify target investments from internal & external sources, such as infrastructure investment, development projects, diversified investments, investment in funds and financial securities and provide recommendations to Higher Leadership Committees
• Conduct detailed financial and business analysis of all investment opportunities to evaluate their feasibility and viability
• Carry out Post investment monitoring and reporting of financial performance indicators for investments made in order to track changes to risk profiles of investments and update Management for any material changes with proposed recommendations.
• Coordinate with legal and consultants to carry out appropriate due diligences
• Conduct financial risk analysis for all investment activities which includes scenario analysis, sensitivity analysis and market intelligence/research
• Structure, negotiate and finalize commercial terms and legal terms in agreements for all approved investments
• Carry out financial due diligence on new sales applications submitted and provide recommendations
• Provide periodic Financial calculations to Management Accounting Section to support Financial reporting in relation to investment transactions
• POSITION: Senior Investment Executive
• SALARY: up to 25,000 AED depending on experience and qualifications plus other benefits
• HIRING COMPANY: E-Commerce Company
• WORK LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately is preferred
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent/Full-time
• Open to any nationality, preferably Arabic
• Male/Female, 50 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance
• Minimum 4 to 7 years of work experience in finance or any related field
• Must have ICT Skills and general software knowledge (MS Office, etc.)
• Good knowledge of ITC systems, including Oracle HRMS, and procedures
• Strong communication skills and proficient in English and Arabic (written and oral)
• Ability to work on several assignments/projects concurrently and deliver to deadlines
• Can handle financial queries across the full range of services
• Excellent Management skills, financial skills, and must be proactive in building business relationship
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.