Job description / Role
My client a leading consultant has an urgent requirement for a Senior Irrigation Design Engineer
The role will include:
- Contribute to project preparation, including a variety of operational tasks, but not limited to technical analyses, design and development of specific project components, defining project implementation arrangements, coordinating inputs into project documentation.
- Conduct specific technical tasks, as a designated subject specialist in the field of irrigation & drainage and water resources management; and providing technical support to the task teams, as needed.
- Strong computer skills on Auto CAD 2D and 3D irrigation system design software and MS office.
- Should have the ability to have frequent travels to all irrigation projects.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English, Arabic will be an added advantage.
- Experience in developing clear and concise construction documents for tender.
- Participating in project supervision, including day to day monitoring and follow-up, field supervision, review of technical/procurement documents and work programs, assessing progress with meeting key project outcomes and indicators and contributing to supervision documentation.
All candidates applying should have previous experience in Irrigation design with high level of client relationship management.
Minimum requirements include:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Civil Engineering or relevant Irrigation Engineering qualification.
- 10+ years of experience gained as designer of irrigation systems for landscaping works
- Must be fully conversant with the UAE construction Specifications and have had practical experience with the design standards and specifications.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.