Job description / Role
• Work closely with the product manager to understand and document user needs for new and existing services.
• Assist the Business Analyst work activities.
• Proactively facilitate Impact Assessment and Business Requirement workshops to ensure the initiative is understood and documented
• Ensure the product manager understands the budget requirements to cover the proposed approach and resource requirements during delivery and analyse what provision they have for on-going running costs
• Analyse and map the risks of this product approach and propose mitigation solutions
• Define how the predicted user and financial benefit can be realised, and how channel shift will be measured.
• Define skill requirements and map internal, departmental and external (partners/specialist contractors) resource.
• Make a recommendation for action against the analysis done
• Experience of working with, analysing and communicating data to a range of audiences
• Experience of communicating technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Experience of working in a fast-paced multidisciplinary team in which you have changed your delivery focus rapidly and regularly when needed
• Demonstrable experience of building a culture of continuous delivery and improvement, ensuring that data is regularly analysed, maintained and improved
• An understanding of user centric design, personal data, transactions, security and privacy
• Experience of developing product roadmaps, backlogs and measurable success criteria, and of writing user stories
• Experience of using a range of delivery tools
• Experience of producing and/or contributing to a range of documentation that may include presentations, briefings, business cases, contracts
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.