Job description / Role
Senior IT Business Partner role with one of the largest retail organization in the region. You will be the single point of contact for all strategic IT demands from the business and will liaise and 'be the partner' of senior leadership including the Managing Director and C-level.
You will also lead a team that together bring industry expertise and can effectively partner with the business in analyzing their needs and finding solutions.
This is a high profile role with extensive exposure to the business as you will have significant input in shaping the company's IT strategy. You must come from the retail industry with strong senior stakeholder management experience.
International candidates are encouraged to apply. Attractive, tax-free package plus relocation benefits on offer.
* Lead effort to work with the retail businesses to identify strategic business requirements
* Owning and managing the strategic IT communication with key business stakeholders
* Analyzing business strategies and determining impact and implications for IT, and ensuring alignment of the IT portfolio with the business strategies
* Participating and leading workshops with the business groups to shape future requirements
* Liaising with enterprise architecture and solution architects to identify potential solutions to meet business needs
* Help evaluate IT project objectives and analyze new business initiatives
* Provide leadership and technical guidance to Business Analysts
* Work with the PMO and business leadership to prioritize the portfolio of IT programs and projects across the retail business
* Assist the CIO in developing long term IT strategies, visions and plans
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* 10+ years in the retail industry
* 5 years in a managerial (or team leading) position
* Strong facilitation and collaboration experience, coordinating across other heads of functions
* Strong leadership skills and a clear track record of delivering outstanding performance.
* Developing senior relationships - tangible experience of developing senior relationships both internally and externally with external service providers, other business leaders and stakeholders.
* Strong experience in the retail industry and of key business processes (Retail, Distribution, Warehousing, Merchandising).
* Good knowledge of general leading software for Retail industry.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.