Job description / Role
• To ensure that ERP system and other applications are operating effectively
• Ensure new office project be on time with all support to HR & Office Manager
• Actively coordinate across multiple department users to improve User experience.
• Creation and Maintenance of Users’ roles matrix for multiple applications.
• Coordinate with Users and provide inputs on potential problems, ensuring the efficacy of Business workflows developed in ERP.
• Maintenance of Application (Clearing logs, Indexing, Clearing unwanted data).
• Collaborate with Businesses to assess near-term and long terms needs.
• Actively involved in the testing of reports or Functions developed as per Business requirements.
• Ensure stability, Integrity & Efficient operation of ERP system and other applications.
• Work closely with IT consultant to maintain & optimize ERP & other applications.
• Lead the Implementation of New Processes/Applications.
• Regularly communicate Project status and IT updates to management.
• Delegating tasks to appropriate Team members, Guiding & mentoring of Team, and ensuring resources reporting to you are utilized.
• Ensure Technology is accessible and is updated with Current Hardware & Software.
• Troubleshoot hardware, Software, Network & all infra-related devices/applications.
• Provide orientation to Business users on new technologies.
• Maintain current stock of Hardware & Software within the organization.
• Develop & Implement Policies related to Data Security, EDP, and Computer applications.
• Assist in the creation of the Procurement process for the acquisition of IT Products.
• Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
• Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
• Evaluating technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
• Configure Microsoft Office 365 Products such as SharePoint, One Drive, One Note, Teams etc.
• In depth knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server & Microsoft Dynamics
• In depth knowledge of Active Directory (Design, Security and Administration) I
• In depth knowledge of Messaging (MS Exchange, Archiving, Unified Communications)
• In depth knowledge of Networking technologies and concepts. Good understanding of VMWare 5 / Hyper V
• Good understanding of IT security and Data protection
• Good understanding of Cloud and mobile technology
• Exposure to MS SharePoint
• 3 years of appropriate experience supporting IT infrastructure and service delivery, preferably with a medium size organisation
• Good understanding of Server & desktop hardware/ operating systems, networks, firewalls and load balancers, telecoms, etc.
• A probing and analytical approach with the ability to pre-empt potential problems and identify inefficiencies
• A very strong customer orientated approach with a delivery bias
• Ability to prioritise and allocate resource/effort appropriately
• Experience of working with 3rd party service providers
• Proactive team player
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate across a broad spectrum of users
• Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
• Ability to manage through organizational change.
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Global Director of IT
Senior IT Project Manager
IT Support Specialist
RTC-1 Employment Services
Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)