Job description / Role
• Responsible for designing computer networks, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems.
• Creates, tests, and evaluates networks along with ensuring the security of software, through to selecting and/or constructing and deploying broader network security systems.
• Responsibility will be the performance, integrity and security of all network and security systems.
• Will be involved in the planning and development of the network systems, as well as in troubleshooting any issues.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or computer science
• Level 3 Support Resource; preferably who has worked with Cisco Technical Team or has been hands-on support resource with 10+ years’ experience
• CCIE Certification Mandatory (Security/ Enterprise Infrastructure)
• MNC Background
• Arabic Language desirable
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
IT Support Engineer
Network, IT and Physical Security Support Engineer
Gulfnet Security Systems (GNSS)
Green Gulf Careers
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|
In House IT Support Engineer