Job description / Role
Responsible for analyzing, configuring, maintaining and supporting of the all IT systems & technologies in the entire zone including active directory services, exchange services, virtualization technologies, SQL and system center suites…etc. to deliver optimum IT services to the business.
- Maintain data centres and all servers of the zone.
- Install the servers OS and administrate the related domains for the zone.
- Implement the Zone Systems part of the Disaster Recovery including building the Zone Disaster Recovery Centres.
- Securing company data using windows updates, Anti-Virus and Encryption.
- Ensure the backup procedures are followed for users and systems data.
- Guarantee that the information provided by the system is accurate and usable.
- Implement and administer the MS Exchange Servers for Zone HO.
- Ensure stability of the systems and communications to avoid any down time in operations.
- Guarantee minimum delay in all recovery procedures in order to minimize the impact on operation.
- Ensure the Periodical tests “Full Back up restore, Hosts fails over test …etc.” are done according to the procedures and corrective actions are applied.
- Support the new openings by configuration of IT systems.
- Provide the role of 2nd & 3rd level support for countries and stores.
- Deliver systems securely to mobile users for better productivity using technologies such as MDM (Mobile device Management).
- University Graduate Bachelor Degree in computer science , IT or related study field
- MCSA, MCSE, MCITP, MCSTS in Microsoft Technologies is a must.
- Extensive knowledge of Networking, CCNA certified preferred.
- ITIL framework preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
- English (Full professional proficiency - Required); Arabic (Professional efficiency - Advantage) where applicable.
- 5+ years of IT experience
- 2+ years of retail experience
Additional Skill Sets Required:
- Cloud Environments (Office 365/ Azure).
- Microsoft Exchange / Email Gateway.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012/ 2016.
- Microsoft Radius.
- Microsoft System Suite (SCCM, SCOM).
- Private Cloud Technologies (Hyper-V, VMware).
- Backup and Replication Solutions (ArcServe, Backupexe).
- Microsoft Deployment Servers (WDS, MDT).
- Storage Technologies (SAN/ NAS).
About the Company
A franchise agreement with one of the world's largest retail chains Carrefour, allowed Majid Al Futtaim Retail to competitively introduce the first hypermarket model to the region in 1995 providing shoppers with variety and value.
Today, Majid Al Futtaim Retail owns 100% of the Carrefour franchise in 38 markets across MENA and central Asia, Africa and Russia.
Majid Al Futtaim Retail opened its first hypermarket in City Centre Deira - UAE, and through the years expanded to more than 180 Carrefour stores in 15 countries across the region.
Carrefour is dedicated to rewarding its loyal customers and offering access to a unique shopping experience through special offers and promotions throughout the year.
We are a family of more than 30,000 employees from more than 75 nationalities and we are committed to Create Great Moments for everyone, every day. Sounds appealing? Come join us and have the opportunity to challenge yourself in a unique work experience.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
1st Line IT Support Engineer
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
IT Infrastructure Specialist (Networks)
Al Baddad Capital