Senior Java Developer
SwissGulf Partners (SGP)
Job description / Role
You will be joining the number 1 leading group in its sector working on some pretty exciting projects within an ever expanding technical team. They are constantly developing and releasing new projects to ensure they are the very best in every area.
- 4-5 years of Java, J2EE experience in developing mission critical applications
- Strong knowledge in architecture, design patterns, OOAD and UML
- In depth knowledge and hands on experience in Hibernate/JPA, EJB, Spring/Seam/Jfoundation, Java and angular JS.
- Experience with open source tools like Spring, Seam, Maven, Tomcat, JBoss, Eclipse.
- Be a certified Architect / Programmer/ Web Component Developer
- Have a sound ability in developing and tuning SQL scripts
Our Recruitment Process
We are good at reviewing all applications and we aim to reply to all applicants within 5 days of receiving. If you look like a great match for the role we will contact you at your convenience to discuss the opportunity in depth with you.
How long will the process take?
Usually 1 – 2 weeks. The interview process with this position will be 2 stages, each allowing the company to get to know you better, professionally and technically. It is also an opportunity for you to gain a better understanding of the role from the company directly and make sure if offered it would be the right move for you.
Please note this is a 12 month rolling contract.
About the Company
Swiss Gulf Partners are experts in Digital and Technology recruitment.
We love all things digital and tech! Actually we’re a bit nerdy about it, but above all else our talent is finding talent. Being passionate about building relationships with our clients and our candidate community is our highest priority.
Our clients know that we understand what it takes to build award winning teams and businesses, we’ve done it time and time again. Our candidate community know that we find them the best opportunities to make their next career choice with confidence.